MPM489FL Piezoresistive Analog Output Pressure Transmitter for Oxygen
MPM489FL is a newly developed pressure transmitter which can meet the application requirements of Oxygen pressure measurement. The cavity of sensor element is filled with Fluorocarbon oil, the oil-control process is applied in production and the transmitter is cleaned in accordance with the Oxygen Clean Class. It adopts a full stainless-steel housing and an integrated structure. The zero and sensitivity of the sensor are compensated with a wide temperature range, and it has cable and plug connections.
- Reliable performance, easy application
- Short protection and reverse polarity protection
- Reference pressure: gauge, absolute and sealed gauge
- Fluorocarbon oil-filled sensor element and oil-control process
- Intrinsic safe version, conforming to Standard GB3836.4,and Exd certificate is approved.
- Exd version, conforming to Standard GB3836.2, and Exd certificate is approved.
- Ship-use product conforming to CCS Rules of Classification of Sea-going Steel Ships (2018)
- CE, RoHS and ATEX approved